Drakkar Noir By Guy Laroche For Men. Eau De Toilette Spray 6.7 Ounces
Take a shot in the dark with Drakkar Noir. Introduced in 1982 for the confident, contemporary man, this eau de toilette spray from Guy Laroche showcases invigorating notes of rosemary and basil with a tingling hint of lemon verbena. Lavender and artemisia offset the sharper notes to create a subtle, mysterious heart with a lingering finish. Spray on this timelessly masculine scent during the workday or before an evening out for a head-turning finishing touch.
- Introduced by Guy Laroche in 1982, Drakkar Noir is a sharp spicy, lavender, amber fragrance
- This Perfume has a blend of lavender, citrus, spicy berries, and sandalwood
- It is recommended for daytime wear.
- Base notes - Oak moss, Patchouli, Cedar, Pine needle, Balsam
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island